Have you ever seen one of our bright green Genesis Security Mobile Patrol vehicles? Genesis Security has a rapidly growing Mobile Team and is always keeping an eye out for experienced Security Officers with a clean driving abstract. As a Mobile Guard, you have the opportunity to work with many different kinds of security services and with multiple clients while on patrol.
Paying attention to detail and enjoying an ever-changing work environment are two key attributes of someone who will flourish as a Mobile Guarding patrol security guard.
Genesis Security is seeking an experienced Mobile Supervisor to lead our rapidly growing Mobile Team and expanding fleet of vehicles.
Rotation: 5 days a week, 1600 to 0000 hours, days of week TBC
Duties and responsibilities:
Assist the Mobile Fleet Manager in
In addition, you will
– Conduct mobile and foot patrols
– Responsible for the care and good working order of the assigned Company vehicle
– Inspect client property against, fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal activity
– Deter any criminal activity and other unwanted behavior, real or potential
– Respond to alarm calls in a timely manner
– Write incident and mobile reports outlining observations and activity during their assigned site visits and alarm responses
– Contact relevant authorities and Operations representative as per site / shift orders
– Train guards on sites
– Any additional duties given by the Operations department.
Requirements & Qualifications:
– Valid BC Security License
– Valid Class 5 Driver’s License (International Driving licences not accepted)
– Clean Driver’s abstract (2 years)
– Be physically fit, energetic
– Mobile Supervisor experience preferred, 2 years of Mobile security experience required
– Ability to lead and work cohesively as a team member to achieve team goals
– Great time management and ability to multi-task
– Superior driving and organizational skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills, write good reports
– Good presence and high maturity level
– Able to work unsupervised and good knowledge of downtown Vancouver and Greater Vancouver region.
– Must be willing to work longer hours, or accommodate changes to work days and times according to Operational needs. Occasional night shifts may be required.
If you are keen and meets the pre-requisites, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your subject line “Mobile Supervisor” soonest possible. Regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Genesis Security is seeking experienced Mobile Security Drivers to join our rapidly growing Mobile Division.
– Train guards on sites & backup the guards and other mobile staff whenever necessary
– Mobile security experience preferred
– Ability to work cohesively as a team member to achieve team goals
– Must be willing to work occasional OT and other shifts, including days, afternoons and graveyard shifts.
If you are interested in applying, please click the link below:
Looking for work?
Need an Alarm?
Need a Guard?